Questions? Great!  Call Us: 301-841-6264

Home  |  My Personal  |  Property Insurance  |  Condo Insurance

Condominium insurance provides coverage for your unit where your condominium association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the building and other common areas.

You are responsible for the interior of your unit. Typically you need personal property and liability coverage in addition to coverage for your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance probably will not cover.

Every association’s insurance policy is different regarding what each unit owner is responsible for, so it is important to review your association policy and condominium by-laws carefully.

Our licensed insurance agents are available to answer any of your questions, or to help you with a condo or co-op insurance quote.  Call us at 301-841-6264.